Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Technorati Grand Slam

I knew a in . Not the of , but a fairly sharp nonetheless. While other only goal in life was to sing Hai for the school musical, , our had higher aspirations. She applied herself, got good grades, and went to college. But enough about the I knew. What I really want to tell you about is the I experience when I search for . I don't even know what are, although I gather they are versions of the , which is good enough for me. , it's not like I write for , after all. From a quick perusal of , I gather are the ren of and . 'Nuff said. By the way, if your name is , please get -- along with , , and . I am such a . D.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheCompleteGeek said...

Nice work. Next up: a vaccine for AIDS. And ... GO!

10/01/2005 07:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home