Friday, September 30, 2005

I wish I could say this was an American idea

But it's not. The company is Australian.

Pleasure Puss reusable sanitary Pads

Pleasure PussĀ® Cloth Reusable Sanitary Pads incorporate the features of disposable pads that you need within a comfortable, body friendly and environmentally kind cloth pad alternative.

Absorbant, Leakproof and Comfortable one piece design makes Pleasure Puss reusable sanitary pads easy to use and simple to care for.

Non - allergenic - no skin irritation.

Saves you money.

100% Money Back Guarantee

Why use cloth pads?

Caring for your pads

I'll let you folks peruse those links at your leisure. When you're bored of that, the Wikipedia entry on toilet paper was a hoot. D.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I saw the image, I thought they were ceiling fan blade dust covers. That seemed like a great idea. Just change the covers instead of having to dust the things.

Being a semi-regular reader of your blog, I should have known better.

9/30/2005 08:00:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Hi Dan. Yeah, you really should know me by now . . .

9/30/2005 08:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, those are nuthin'. What freaked me out were these.... http://pacificcoast.net/%7Emanymoons/keeper.html

9/30/2005 09:37:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Oh, they're so cute!

9/30/2005 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

errghhh. Those keepers. pleh.

I used sea sponges for a while. Laughing hard turned out to be a big problem.

10/01/2005 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

kd shoes
yeezy boost
lebron james shoes
lebron shoes
jordan sneakers
retro jordans
yeezy
supreme clothing
kobe 11
lebron 16

1/08/2021 01:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home