Sunday, December 18, 2005

Shamelessly pandering to the women in my audience

. . . plus, what is it? 10% of guys? Check out The Pretty Boys Club if you want proof that gay guys have the best bodies. As for why I'm looking at a gay blog: they're the #3 humor blog at blogtopsites, and I like to check out the competition. All the competition. Besides -- those chiselled bodies serve to remind me that I would totally suck as a gay guy. D. PS:
From the Department of That's Just Plain Wrong
On the subject of sucking, Atrios has an interesting snip regarding the Orthodox Jewish practice of metzitzah b'peh (oral suctioning of the infant penis after circumcision). I'd encountered that bit of trivia when I researched my recent post on circumcision, but I figured it had to be apocryphal. Guess not.

5 Comments:

Blogger Fran / Blue Gal said...

I read gay blogs because they are among the best written and of course, snarky. And thank God us girls win one every once in a while. And c'mon, teddy bear bellies are hot, it's just that gay men lack imagination.

12/18/2005 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Which reminds me, I really have to get Faggoty-Ass Faggot back on my blogroll. That man is funny.

12/18/2005 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Dean said...

I would totally suck as a gay guy.

Well, that would be the point, now, wouldn't it?

12/18/2005 04:28:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Yes, but if I totally sucked, that would, like, blow.

Okay, enough oral sex puns.

12/18/2005 08:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean Maher . . .*drool*

Oops. *wipes off keyboard* I meant to say: Yay for pandering to your female readers! It certainly made my morning ooo-they're-so-pretty-and . . . and *droool*

12/20/2005 05:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home