Thursday, December 15, 2005

Feeling sluggish today

Yes, banana slugs really do look like this.
Remember the old (really old) Saturday Night Live skit about Puppy Uppers and Doggy Downers? I need some Puppy Uppers. One mug of coffee and too much Christmas chocolate to mention -- well, it's just not cutting it. This day seems like it's lasting forever. Best line of the day: I ask my pediatric patient if he has any more questions. Patient: "Yeah. Where do kitties come from?" Me: "Mama cats." Patient: "Cool!" I thought about doing the old, "The mama cat and the daddy cat loved each other very, very much" routine, but then I would have started immitating cats having sex ("Rrooowerrrowr yeeeow rrowllllreeeeer yowelllrrowl!") and someone would have reported me to the State Board for sure. It's only a matter of time. D. PS: Oy. I've been edged out of the BlogTopSites #22 spot by a blogger who posts shopping lists. Shopping lists.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fran / Blue Gal said...

Have you noticed more and more stores are advertising shopping "events"? Shopping is never an event.

12/17/2005 05:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home