Before the weather goes completely to hell
The sea was gorgeous this morning. The photo doesn't do it justice. All before noon, I have
- Washed, dried, and folded a load of laundry.
- Fixed some killer French toast -- oops! -- liberty toast for Karen. Recipe below.
- Fixed ham and eggs for my son.
- Macerated four cups of dried fruit in dark rum to make Alton Brown's fruitcake recipe. I'll let you know if it's worth the effort.
- Done my grocery shopping for the weekend.
- Mailed off the mortgage check.
- Brined a few pork chops.
- Marinated chicken in onions, yogurt, salt, black pepper, cayenne, cumin, turmeric, and fenugreek.
- While she was showering, I watched my wife in a sweet, yet somehow creepy, stalkerish way.
- Get some editing done.