- To talk incoherently or aimlessly.
- To move or act aimlessly or vaguely; wander.
- New favorites! Yeah, I keep meaning to update these every week . . .
- Shameless self-promotion gives links to the two stories of mine that are available on the 'net. They also happen to be two that I'm proud of, or at least, I don't cringe when I reread them. "The Mechanic," in particular, is worth a quick check.
- A new image for my better half's occasional blog, Chelicera. I figure I've broken down Beth's phobia enough to put up a really tiny and really, really cute REAL spider. Really!
- New meters for The Brakan Correspondent edit and my NaNoWriMo NiP, Get Well Soon.
- Linkage to new pal Blue Gal.
***I have blog envy. It's the Type A in me. I'm envious of the group blogs that attract huge followings . . . I mean, look at Boing Boing. Why are they so popular? And why can't I do the same thing? We. Think Group. We. If any of my regulars are interested in brainstorming this in email-space, please kick off a discussion in the comments, or just plain email me. I even thought up a great name for the blog:
Balls and WalnutsWhat do you think? It has a mellifluous Crooks and Liars feel to it. (God and Consequences does too, but that one's taken ;o) Naturally, once we all team up, we'll choose a name all democratic-like. As for theme . . . how about a political blog? I don't see too many of those around. I think it may be an unfilled niche! D.