Friday, November 18, 2005

Who's my fugwy wittle Secwetawy of State, hmm?

Props to Pat for finding the Condoleeza Rice is Ugly blog. The goal of this site: "Here at Condoleeza Rice Is Ugly, we feel that our Secretary of State has received far less parody and hostility than other major players in the Bush adminstration. The time has come to mock with equality." An honorable purpose indeed, and yet I fear this blog will bring out the trolls, racists, and misogynists of the 'osphere. Condoleeza Rice is Ugly seems to invite the Least Common Denominator of humor. For that reason alone, I'm going to reserve judgment. As you all know, I like my humor to be witty to the point of erudition. And that is why, for my contribution, I made a poopy joke. D. Technorati tag: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Thank you ever so much for mentioning Condoleeza Rice Is Ugly, and for your witty contribution as well. You are officially our first link! For what it's worth, we're going to link you right back. Please come back and contribute whenever you feel overwhelmed by Condi's hideousness.

(Don't worry about the trolls. This blog was created by a woman and is maintained by more than one minority. The whiners can rail all they want about prejudice, but the fact remains that we are simply repulsed by Condoleeza Rice.)

11/18/2005 11:37:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Cool! Glad to hear you're on the watch for trolls; I'd hate for your blog to become a den for ubernerd nazi punks and woman-hating bubbas.

11/19/2005 12:05:00 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

now that's fun. thanks for the lead, Dr. D.

omigawd. . . I just...just noticed your...oh lord. Your avatar.

bwwaaaaaaaaa my eyes.

11/19/2005 05:31:00 PM  
Blogger Gabriele Campbell said...

This avatar ... man tittie alert ... oh dear ... but the Smart Bitches will love it. Doug might get his very own cover entry next Monday. :-)

11/19/2005 08:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home