Monday, November 21, 2005

Sharper image

Yup, it took me all of about two days to get sick of that buff-me photoshopped image. I've replaced it with a cute poison dart frog. Look at the full-sized image here. Gradually, it dawned on me that folks wouldn't take me seriously if I looked all 'roided out. On the other hand, if I look like a venomous frog, they'll surely pay attention. We'll see how long this lasts. D. Note added in proof: Hmm. That "No, you may not breed with me" bit has taken on new layers of meaning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Wait. We're supposed to take you seriously?

Oh.

11/22/2005 05:10:00 AM  
Blogger Pat Kirby said...

That "No, you may not breed with me" bit has taken on new layers of meaning.

Oh, but your inflated dewlap thingy is so very hot.

Sincerely,
~Lady Poison Dart Frog

11/22/2005 09:25:00 AM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Lady PDF,

Thanks. Despite your name, I can tell from your pic that you have cross-species romance in mind. I'm down with that . . . but before I let you kiss me, I need to know where that tongue has been.

11/22/2005 05:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home