Friday, November 11, 2005

If Amanda can procrastinate, so can I

Besides -- it's after 11. Too late to write anyway. Also, I'm bummed. Amanda's character has far better boobage than me. Just as well; if I were Amanda's character, I'd never get anything done. grassroots activist You are a Grassroots Activist. Anti-capitalist, anti-patrist, anti-authoritarian, whatever, you're just fuckin' anti. You probably tell people you hate postmodernism, but that assertion elides the complex interdependencies among academic poststructuralism and street-level activism. You don't bathe regularly (like hell I don't!), and know at least one person who has scabbies (that's scabies, Nimrod). What kind of postmodernist are you!? brought to you by Quizilla D.

3 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

Hah! I'm a theory slut: You are a Theory Slut. The true elite of the postmodernists, you collect avant-garde Indonesian hiphop compilations and eat journal articles for breakfast. You positively live for theory. It really doesn't matter what kind, as long as the words are big and the paragraph breaks few and far between.

This is so unsurprising. Well, except for the Indonesian hiphop, but hey, I'm willing to try anything. Once or twice.

11/12/2005 04:06:00 AM  
Blogger amanda m. said...

Yeah, I like my boobage better than yours too,Doug!

11/12/2005 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Yeah, that guy is as male-skank as it gets.

11/12/2005 04:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home