Monday, November 07, 2005

Drat! Another meme.

This one's from Amanda. It seemed a bit boring, so I decided to make it more challenging. 1. Go into your archives. 2. Find your 23rd post. And you thought Metallica was a head-banger band. 3. Post the fifth sentence. A bloke named Hendriks braved Bengal tigers, heavily armed Indian outlaws, and worst of all, the Indian Customs Export Bureau to take seven tarantulas back to Europe. 4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. Done. That's the boring part. Where's the excitement? The challenge? I'm going to change rule #4: 4. Pretend your fifth sentence is a punch line. What's the joke? (Kinda like Jeopardy, eh?) How does the London Zoo punish people who disobey the "Please Don't Feed the Bears" sign? 5. Tag five other people to do the same thing. I'll leave this one open to the public. I'm feeling memed out. More later . . . I hope. D.