Tuesday, July 12, 2005

An Open Letter to My Victims

Updated August 13. I've decided this post was too snarky to live. Consider it a humor-misfire. As for authors who take issue with my reviews:
  • I do my best to critique the story that was written, not the story I wanted to read.
  • I approach every story with an open mind.
  • If I gave you a negative review, I'm sorry, but your story must have irked me deeply. You can't please every reader.
  • And if you feel like I missed the point, by all means TELL ME. If you can make me appreciate your story, I'm not above changing my mind.
D.

1 Comments:

Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Hi Scott,

Over at Tangent, my review of Brutarian #44 is up. If you scroll down a ways, you'll find my review of Lenox Ave #7 -- that's the one I took crap over.

7/13/2005 11:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home