Saturday, December 31, 2005

Best of the Best-ofs

Once again, Steve Gilliard says it better than I ever could. Over at HuffPo, Seth Greenland gives us Dubya's top 10 New Year's Resolutions. I've learned to make resolutions which are within the realm of possibility. Thus: 1. Lose five pounds. 2. Sign up at another gym (my favorite one closed) and, um, like, actually use the place. 3. Lose my temper with my son 25% less. 4. Finish editing TBC and send out queries. 5. Write my congressmen (yeah, they're all guys) every time I think my head might explode. And because I really really hate living in a warehouse . . . 6. Get flooring and countertops! We'll revisit this next year. To all of my readers: you're my friends. Well, not that nasty-assed guy who kept posting crap when I wrote about the neo-Nazi blonde singing duo, but the rest of you, yeah. I wish all the best for you and your families. Happy New Year! D.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of these years I might make some real resolutions...the only one I can think of for the moment is to get over the guilt of the idea and seriously investigate the possibility of a housecleaner.

My husband's planning on getting me drunk tonight, so maybe that will loosen me up enough for something better to shake loose
;-).

Happy New Year!

12/31/2005 02:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and Tarantula Lady. May 2006 be an spectacularly wonderful year for you.

12/31/2005 08:15:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Thanks, folks. Back at ya!

12/31/2005 08:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home