Tuesday, October 11, 2005

IIPM sends chill through bedrooms everywhere

When the Indian Institute for Planning and Management gets tired of planning and managing, they indulge in their other great mission: harrassing bloggers worldwide. It ain't easy being . (A note to my regular readers: yes, this is partly a whoring operation, but it's also great fun to see if I can string all the Technorati top items together into a coherent tale. Try it sometime.) "," she said. Damn. Helluva way to start the day; my wife was speaking in tongues again. Ever since she visited that locked library at Miskatonic University, it's been one thing after another. If she's not channeling , she's foaming at the mouth like a . It isn't even limited to her speech centers. This demon can change Karen's appearance, too. Yesterday, I watched in horror as the words and etched themselves on her stomach in fiery red Helvetica font. Today, I woke up to someone who looked like a cross between and . Imagine my consternation when I went to nuzzle against her now unusually bristly cheek. It ain't right. It just ain't right. I consulted an exorcist, and he told me what I had to do: capture a of mallards and sacrifice them to the god. What a quack! So I looked up some information on my platform and figured it all out. Damn. It was so obvious all along. She needed her coffee. My - hybrid of a wife guzzled down her Kona, the excess flesh melted away, and my beloved was back once again. D.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet. Clever. And yes, whorish. (I agree with you.)

10/11/2005 02:27:00 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

That's funny. I'll have to try it sometime, after I've watched the comments on this post long enough to verify that you don't piss off the Technorati gang who wind up here wondering what you're talking about.

10/11/2005 05:19:00 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Thank God your wife was OK in the end!

10/11/2005 05:29:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Hi Justagirl! Welcome. Yes, I'm sure I missed my calling.

Liz: I don't think I've ever gotten any nasty comments from Technorati surfers. I think I might if I wrote a totally worthless entry, but I try to make it fun.

Mark! You made it! Welcome aboard.

10/11/2005 06:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home