Monday, October 31, 2005

Contest Pimpage

Demented Michelle has posted all entries to her Halloween Prank Challenge here. Head on over, read 'em, and vote for your favorite. You've probably already read my entry, but what the hey, read it again. I know y'all can't get enough of my hacky sack. Elsewhere in the 'osphere, Invisible Lizard is hosting a challenge (details here) for NaNoWriMo participants. As I understand the rules, contestants who fail to complete their 50K words must clean the toe jam from those of us who finish. Yeah. Something like that. D. Technorati tag: , Okay, I'm kidding about the toe jam . . . but I still can't make head nor tails of the rules. My brain is still fuzzed over from the move, I suppose.

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Don't worry. If you fail to make your 50k word goal, I'll let you know what your penance will be.

11/01/2005 04:54:00 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Cool word meter. I'll have to borrow that for my sidebar.

11/01/2005 06:34:00 AM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

I found it at Eugie Foster's blog. Fast and easy. Aesthetically, I like my crayon gif a bit better ;o)

11/01/2005 07:24:00 AM  
Blogger amanda m. said...

so, let's get started.
no, i dunno what i'm gonna write about.
i was thinking that spiders might play a key role though...

11/01/2005 06:51:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Spiders sound good, but I'm going to take a break from mine ;o)

11/01/2005 08:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home