Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Thanks for the tips, folks

I appreciate all the input you've given me regarding Jake's curriculum. I knew I could count on you. I had a longer day in the OR than I thought, so I'm going to fall back on this little snippet of fluff I wrote last night. More later, maybe. I must exercise.
*** Who am I channeling?
Since I'm in the OR today, this is all you get for the morning. Bare Rump took her test last night. Check it out. Interestingly, I had an easier time answering for Bare Rump than I did for myself. What the hell does that mean? D.
Clark Gable You scored 9% Tough, 28% Roguish, 38% Friendly, and 23% Charming!
You're a pretty interesting guy, all man but approachable and friendly. You like the lovely ladies, but you're also a real stand up guy with a true sense of honor and duty. You're respected by most men, although they probably wouldn't trust you alone with their girlfriends and even wives. Women find you intriguing, drawn to your playful sense of fun and true-blue core. You think most women are rather silly, but strong dames with smarts really turn you on, and you tend to marry them. Leading ladies include Claudette Colbert and Vivien Leigh, women who find you somewhat charming but a little dangerous.

Find out what kind of classic dame you'd make by taking the Classic Dames Test.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jona said...

Ooo, I bet you knew I'd do this test! I'm Carole Lombard and you're one of my leading men ;o)

9/01/2005 12:53:00 AM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

I was hoping I'd pull Bogart, but as I answered the questions, I knew I'd end up with Gable. Oh, well. It could have been worse. I might have been Rob Schneider.

9/01/2005 07:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

breast cancer ki 67

Here's some useful info on breast cancer ki 67 which you might be looking for. The url is:
http://breast-cancer1.com/

11/06/2006 12:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home