Friday, August 26, 2005

Truth is stranger than . . . well, you know

In my on-again off-again fun blog, Bare Rump's Diary, I paired off no-talent pretty-boy Keanu Reeves with Martha Stewart. Well, he's not quite Keanu Reeves, but a close facsimile thereof. Here's the proof:
What do I find in my morning Huffington Post but this link to a story about Keanu's latest love, Diane Keaton?
And people talk about Jules Verne's ability to predict the future. In your face, Jules! Did I call it, or what? (*does little victory dance*) D.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Huber said...

You science fiction guys always get it right!

Jeff

8/26/2005 08:17:00 AM  
Blogger Jona said...

That is spooky! You should email them the link ;o)

8/26/2005 09:07:00 AM  
Blogger Pat J said...

Spooky indeed. What else is in your crystal ball?

8/26/2005 09:54:00 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

More proof that you are The MAN . . .

Too bad it's going to be Diane and not Martha who'll have all her innards sucked out by Bare Rump.

8/26/2005 04:29:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Oh, Kate. LOL.

When I saw that photo of Keanu and his sugar mama, I almost choked. Thought it really was Martha. Same hair color, hair style, crows feet.

8/26/2005 05:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home