Saturday, July 02, 2005

Here's a bit of good news.

Tangent Online's Eugie Foster has accepted me as one of their reviewers. Here's the first paragraph from the website's "About Tangent" page: Dave Truesdale created Tangent in 1993 with the objective of reviewing all the professional short fiction in the speculative fiction field. Since its inception, Tangent has published thousands of reviews, garnered four Hugo award nominations, and has been praised by the likes of Gardner Dozois, James Patrick Kelly, and Ellen Datlow. . . . and it gets even better. I'm really tickled by this, folks. I've already reviewed two stories, including an ASIM story that Eugie Foster herself wrote. Since Tangent has a conflict of interest policy, she needed someone to review her story who didn't know her. Fortunately for me, I liked it. (As I've mentioned, I'm compulsively honest, even if it means my public humiliation.) I found Tangent blog-hopping via The Dark Cabal . . . and now I can't remember how I found The Dark Cabal! Oh, well. The brain is the first thing to go. D.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Huber said...

Great news, Doug. Hope this works out well for you.

Jeff

7/04/2005 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Thanks, Jeff. Should be a good experience all around.

7/04/2005 01:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home