Friday, July 01, 2005

Friday: My day to be Technorati's bitch

Because Steven Spielberg's War of the Worlds is science fiction (I'm into a very liberal usage of terminology), and because the link that follows is funny as hell, and because Friday is my day to be Technorati's love monkey (andTechnorati sez War of the Worlds is hot discussion foo right now), The link will take you to one of the funniest movie spoilers I've ever read. And since it's Spielberg, does anyone really care about spoilers? Okay, Technorati. Come get me, big fella: D.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabriele Campbell said...

Gah, you don't expect me to watch a movie with Tom Cruise? I don't know who proclaimed that man a sex symbol, it definitely wasn't me. ;)

Watching National Treasure for the sole purpose of getting a Sean Bean fix - now, that's a different thing. :)

7/02/2005 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

You know what I like best about Tom Cruise? He's shorter than me. You know what I like second-best about him? Nothing.

7/02/2005 08:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home