Friday, June 10, 2005

A rogue Xavierist is trying to put me down.

For a brief, glorious instant, I topped the charts over at BlogHop, pushing hunky Xavier from his number one spot. I knew it couldn't last, and I was right. Some Xavier-loving fanboy has given me an "I hate it!" vote to drop my rating. Yea, verily, I say unto you: science fiction fans, don't take this lying down! I don't want you to counterattack -- Xavier has far too many votes for that tactic to be effective. Besides, he's kind of cute, and if I swung that way I'd spread him on my toast, and from what I've read of his blog he's a good, kind-hearted human being, and far be it from me to suck up to his fans to keep them from nuking me even further because, after all, they're good, kind-hearted human beings too. No, I have a simple request. If you haven't clicked on the green smiley face on the BlogHop icon, please do so. Tell a friend about Shatter and get your friends to vote for me, too. Right now I'm at 91%. Except for that B+ I got in Spanish in 9th grade, and one crummy quarter of organic chem, I've never been that low. Save me, my loyal minions. You're my only hope. Type A personalities should not be allowed to blog. D.

8 Comments:

Blogger Gabriele C. said...

Hey, that guy has a LifeJournal for crying out loud, how can he get points on Blogspot?

6/10/2005 06:42:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Because it isn't a Blogspot rating system -- it's BlogHop. Anyone can join BlogHop.

6/10/2005 07:55:00 PM  
Blogger Xavierism said...

Bon dia!

Hi, I'm Xavier. What a great title for a post. I'm of the Xavierites lead me to your post. It's too bad that you were knocked from the top spot on Bloghop. It's the only time and place I hate being on TOP! HA

I get tons of gay bashing votes so if I'm not at the numberone spot, I don't get as many. Sad, but true.

Anyway, I wish they'd have give me a vote as well! Bum boo bum! I'll be shure to vote for you...you seem like a great guy...kewl blog, too. Take care and have a great weekend!

By the way, there's nothing wrong with Livejournal!

*CHEERS**********

6/11/2005 06:23:00 AM  
Blogger Gabriele C. said...

Lol Xavier, of course not. I have both a Blog and a LJ and they are both addictive and I spend way too much time on my friends site or checking other blogs. :)

6/11/2005 06:56:00 AM  
Blogger Bare Rump said...

Xavier came to visit! How cool is that?

Stop drooling, Gabriele. He's all mine.

RUMP

6/11/2005 07:22:00 AM  
Blogger Demented M said...

Well I rated you, I think it worked. I didn't know about bloghop--interesting site.

M

6/11/2005 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger Bare Rump said...

Hi Michelle,

I just rated you, too. You currently have 100%. You need 14 more votes before you can get onto the 'best' list. Addictive, isn't it?

6/11/2005 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger 贝贝 said...

The Tax Return Crack-Up<3>
Granted, there are usuallyMicrosoft Office 2010write-ups when presidential contenders make their tax returns available, but the coverage falls far short of the Office 2010
full court press (pardon the pun) that the Clintons have received. What's Microsoft Office 2007different now?Office 2007One possibility is that most upper middle class Democrats, and therefore most Microsoft OfficeOffice 2007 keyeditors and reporters of our nation's big papers as well as Office 2007 downloadtelevision producers, are Obama supporters who think that Hillary should hurry up Office 2007 Professionaland drop out of the race already.Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010Whom elite liberals are pulling for really does shape political coverage in ways

11/22/2010 12:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home