Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Howdy, neighbor!

A very special welcome for the lovely, talented, and soon to be published novelist Lisa Adams, who I hope will be stopping by sometime soon. She may never come back here, or she may beat me up the next time she sees me. You never know with some folks. Lisa works as the Yurok Indian Tribe's in-house counsel. That means we have two lawyers here. Scott, Lisa. Lisa, Scott. This painting is for the both of you:
Judge's Chambers by Kenney Mencher
I'm sure either of you could supply the identity of the judge in question. And I'm certain this is all quite innocent -- doubtless he's reviewing some vital piece of evidence. I'd write more today, but I was up late last night taking this
out of this
I pinched that X-ray off the web here at emedicine, since in my opinion, image-napping is a far smaller sin than violating doctor-patient confidentiality. I'll try to do better tomorrow. Hi Lisa! D.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most of us use conventional money boxes, Doug! :-)

Still, it sounds like you had a fun evening.

Nice to meet you, Lisa...

keith

6/15/2005 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger Pat J said...

So a doctor, two lawyers, and a giant spider named Bare Rump walk into a bar...

Hmmm, that could get ugly in a hurry. I'll stop there, and let your imaginations take it to its logical end(s).

6/15/2005 12:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

…and the barman says: “Oi, I don’t want any callous, unfeeling, poisonous bastards in my bar, go on, clear off… Now, Mr Arachnid, what can I get you?”

keith :-)

6/15/2005 12:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should, I suppose, apologise profusely to Doug, and Scott, and Lisa, who between them could whip out my kidneys and my wallet with impunity if not with one hand...

My last posting was added under some sort of blog-induced euphoria. I'm not hardened to blogdom, yet; I just have a cold today :-)

keith

6/15/2005 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Well, Keith, I'm laughing. And I commend you on your insight regarding doctors ;o)

Welcome to the blogiverse.

6/15/2005 07:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home