Saturday, January 14, 2006

Speaking of religion . . .

Props to Jellio at YesButNoButYes for finding this campaign site for Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey, candidate for Governor of Minnesota in 2006: I am a Satanic Dark Priest, Sanguinarian Vampyre and a Hecate Witch. My Magikal Path name is: Lord Ares. Thanks for sharing. I despise and hate the Christian God the Father. He is my enemy. Hmm. That'll win you some votes. Why does he call himself "The Impaler"? From his platform: Any one found committing an act of terrorism in Minnesota will be IMPALED by me at the State Capital. If the US DOJ wants to prosecute me for it, then I will take my chances in Court, for I do not believe an American Jury will convict me of brutally killing a terrorist! I think this fellow is for real. The site goes on too long, with far too much unfunny material, for it to be anything but real. So: Kate might give you fur burgers and camel toes this morning, but only I give you vampiric politicians! Then again, you could just turn on CSPAN. D.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dean said...

That Sharkey dork has one of the unintentioally funniest sites I've ever seen.

Either that or it's utterly brilliant satire. Of what, I can't say.

1/15/2006 06:58:00 AM  
Blogger Jim Donahue said...

Hey, if it came between voting for this guy or Bush...

1/15/2006 07:09:00 AM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Yeah guys, it's a fun site all right, but I prefer the camel toes. Just sayin'.

1/15/2006 08:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home