Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Political Bedfellows list grows longer

Newest additions to the family: Yep, Another Goddamned Blog, wherein author Jurassicpork skewers the skewer-worthy in today's Assclowns of the Week awards ceremony. Make sure you scroll down to his Thursday post on Unintelligent Design -- that Planet of the Apes pic is priceless. In The News Blog, Steve & Jen fight the good fight deconstructing the daily news. The Actual Bedfellows list remains unchanged, but I suspect that's how Karen would prefer to have it. I was up late last night playing doctor, so this is what ya get, fiends. LINKS. This is also the first weekend in ages when I haven't worked on my novel, but that may not be such a bad thing. Get a life, and all that. (Although I'm not sure seven hours at the fair is what you'd call living.) D.

4 Comments:

Blogger jurassicpork said...

Thanks for the kind words, Doc! Btw, when I move my elbow like this, it hurts...

8/07/2005 04:21:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

I'm an ENT, JP. If it ain't full of snot, phlegm, or ear wax, I go, "Huh?"

Thanks for stopping by.

8/07/2005 06:38:00 PM  
Blogger jurassicpork said...

(whispering) "I smell bullshit."

8/08/2005 02:55:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Well, yes and no. I'll confess to retaining more med school education than my last post would suggest. On the other hand, you shouldn't trust me to manage diabetes, hypertension, or heart disease -- and I've certainly lost what it takes to do any critical care management (ICU patients) aside from my immediate field of expertise.

It's a "use it or lose it" situation.

8/08/2005 05:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home