Friday, August 05, 2005

Smart Bitches like me. Just ask my wife.

Who'd a thunk some hot tarantula action would have scored such a hit on the blogosphere. On Monday, Paperback Writer gave me a shout, and Smart Bitches Who Love Trashy Novels did too! Thanks to Gabriele for pointing out that last one to me. If any of you newbies are wondering why the hell I haven't written about sex in the last several days, don't worry. It's never that far from my mind. (But remember: my sister reads this blog, and I don't want to totally gross her out.) D.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabriele Campbell said...

Hi Doug, have you seen the latest link on PBW? It should give you and your son some fun.

8/05/2005 06:44:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Yeah, I saw that! I liked the circumcision panel, too. Circumcise them again? Talk about a vengeful God!

8/05/2005 07:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home