Friday, September 23, 2005

How weird is this?

Thanks to Rae for giving me this sugar load for the morning. Strange thing is (as Debi and Maureen know, but I'm not sure about the rest of y'all), my novel is all about oversized, too-intelligent-for-their-own-good parakeets. With, um, arms and hands instead of wings. Anyway . . .
You Are A: Parakeet!

parakeetThis popular bird is kept as a pet in homes all over the world. Originating from Australia, parakeets like warm weather and lots of seeds and fruit. They are also known for being messy and quite loud! But you cannot look at one without falling in love.

You were almost a: Monkey or a Kitten
You are least like a: Turtle or a DucklingTake the Cute Animal Test!

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris & Cheryl said...

I turned out to be a duckling. I waw hoping for kitten 'cuz I like cats. Oh well, it was fun anyways.

9/23/2005 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Hey, don't knock ducklings. They're my favorite baby animal. Kittens are cute, too, but they poop all over everything. (So do ducklings, but no one keeps them inside the house.)

9/23/2005 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger Jona said...

I wouldn't mind being a duckling, or a parakeet, or a kitten. Instead I am a mouse, and no one wants them! (except snakes maybe?!)

9/23/2005 01:47:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Karen and I once had some chameleon-raising friends who also raised 'fancy mice'. So, yes, some folks are very fond of their mice.

My anti-spam word is pzzusy. Beat that!

9/23/2005 04:37:00 PM  
Blogger Pat J said...

Apparently I'm a monkey. Which doesn't surprise me overmuch, really.

My magic word: "vuckr". It sounds dirty, but it isn't.

9/23/2005 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Pat, does that mean you answered 'yes' to that question, "Do you like to fling your feces and jizz at strangers?" You dog you. Oops, I mean monkey.

9/24/2005 10:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home