Saturday, May 28, 2005

Los Angeles

Los Angeles by Kenney Mencher
Good writing day. Fixed one scene, wrote another; 2K words in all. That means I get a little break from the ol' blog. Here's a bit of sleaze to tide you through your weekend. Apologies to those who have read this before.
The Psalmist by Doug Hoffman
Sun-blessed Child of light Sin-eater I bask in your youthful fire Thy noble loins have cheered me Filled me with renewed force Thou hast anointed me with fragrant oils, Rubbed away my old cares Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil For thou art with me And the death is but little

2 Comments:

Blogger Sabine said...

Hmmm. I remember when you posted this before, but now when I look at it I can't help but notice how much the two men resemble each other.

I wonder if it doesn't represent an older stuffy man remembering his more youthful, carefree days.

Maybe you could ask the artist next time you have him over for dinner.

5/29/2005 08:55:00 AM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Kenney stops by the blog occasionally. I'll ping him and get him to comment.

I'd love to have Kenney and his wife over, but they live seven hours' drive away :o(

Life in the boonies . . .

5/29/2005 11:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home